ARCHIL & LEON
Archil & Leon create a poetic sculpture of melodies and rhythms in constant evolution through their very specific approach to music. Branded with their unique vibrations, dins, and tonal accents, they fuse synthesis and electroacoustic material, marry, twist, and weave organic sounds into electronic soundscapes, creating colors we didn’t know existed.
Their spaces are part studio, part laboratory, housing Archil’s strange inventions, instruments of unexpected sound and shape. Whether through the vibration of springs, the sound of water, or the action of motors, he merges the boundaries between art, science, and everyday life, finding the potential for music in everything.
These instruments expand Archil & Leon’s sound palette, giving a distinctive touch to each of their productions.
Alongside their artist project signed to Kompakt, they have developed a strong sensibility for scoring. They’ve already left their mark on several commercial films for Apple, Dior, Valentino, Beats by Dre, and Vogue, as well as short feature films for Mourad Merzouki, The Bardos, Laura Bonnefous, and Julien Gaillac. Archil & Leon are now starting to work on longer formats too.
- UKRAIN PROJECT | directed by The Bardos | To be released | ART
- YVES DELORME | directed by The Bardos | 2022 | ADS
- PICTORIAL WAY | directed by Laura Bonnefous | 2022 | ART
- PRISONIÈRE DES FRONTIÈRES | directed by Moovance | 2022 | CHARITY
- S. JARROSSON & J. GAILLAC | directed by Julien Gaillac | 2022 | ART
- VOGUE RUSSIA x CINDY BRUNA | directed by The Bardos | 2020 | ADS